2023 Health Educators' Institute (HEI)
Expanding Horizons: New Perspectives, Partnerships, and Possibilities
The Ohio Society for Public Health Education (OSOPHE) invites you to attend its annual conference, October 11-13, 2023, at Salt Fork State Park Resort and Conference Center.
The 2023 theme is focused on developing skills, and relationships that will enable participants to drive innovation and advance health outcomes in the communities they serve. The experts and content for this year’s conference were thoughtfully selected to be applicable for a variety of disciplines, including Health Educators, Prevention Professionals, Social Workers, Public Health Nurses and more
Ohio SOPHE is pleased to offer approximately 14 continuing Education Credits for
- (Master) Certified Health Education Specialists
- Continuing Competencies for Master (Certified) Health Education Specialists (approximately 13 CEs)
- Ohio Certified Prevention Specialist Assistants/Specialists/Consultants
- Ohio Social Work
- Develop knowledge, skills and attitudes to incorporate public health theories and frameworks into population based initiatives
- Understand the importance and value of engaging leaders across sectors and disciplines to foster collective impact.
- Identify new tools to enhance community health planning, program implementation and evaluation.
- Explore evidence-based or evidence-informed practices and frame works to advance health equity and social justice across the lifespan.
- Expand networks to foster learning and resource sharing.
- Identify emerging issues impacting the health of Ohio’s communities
- Learn about applied research being conducted in Ohio
Visit the Following Pages for More Information
Thank you to our sponsors!