Professional Performance Development Group, Inc - Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Professional Performance Development Group (PPDG) is a government contractor who has been in the medical field providing medical services through our employees at major military medical centers for over 30 years.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Our employees represent the full spectrum of our society and are a testimony of our commitment to recognizing the dignity of the individual.
- Professional and Technical support for the Public Health Division.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the creation of Public Health Education training.
- Help design Public Health lesson plans using Instructional System Development methodology.
- Conducts classroom instruction for public health subjects.
- Presents instruction according to lesson plans, or deviates, based on student needs and course requirements.
- Master's Degree in Public Health or closely allied field with 5 years if experience within a public health related field
Please contact Trinese Henderson at 210-253-3829 for further information on this position.
Job Type: Full-time