RICHLAND PUBLIC HEALTH
Division: Health Promotion and Education
Position: Health Educator
Pay Grade: 18
Salary: $20.14 per hour (37 hours per week)
Shift Times: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs (8:00am to 4:30pm)
Friday (8:00am to 4:00pm).
May include evening and weekends.
General Statement of Duties:
- Shall promote individual and population health by developing and implementing health promotion and education initiatives and health behavior-change programs in a variety of settings for the diverse populations represented in Richland County and surrounding areas. Shall focus on strengthening community-based partnerships with employers, private organizations, community organizations and agencies to address public health priorities.
- Shall maintain a current working knowledge of all programs and services available through Richland Public Health.
- Shall develop and implement marketing/promotional/public relation and educational programs for specific projects as assigned.
Required education, experience, and training:
- RN/BSN Preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Community/Public Health Education, Health Education, Health Promotion, Nursing, Public Administration, Social Work, Education, Journalism, or other related degree.
- Three (3) years of public health related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the core functions and essential services of public health.
- Must possess and maintain a current and valid Ohio Driver’s license and vehicle insurance.
Applicants are required to complete a formal application for employment and submit the completed application to:
Director of Human Resources, Legal & Information Technology
Richland Public Health
555 Lexington Avenue
Mansfield, OH 44907
Deadline for physical receipt of completed applications: Until Filled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Provider
Visit our website : www.Richlandhealth.org for an Employment Application