We are seeking a Program Director who is internally motivated, is enthusiastic about helping individuals with various needs, and possesses a strong work ethic and positive attitude to join our Supported Living Team!
The Program Director is responsible for coordination and management of the overall system of supports and services provided to individuals with developmental disabilities.
The primary areas of responsibility for this individual include:
- Personnel management and service coordination.
- Hiring the highest quality of direct care staff and ensuring their complete orientation and ongoing training.
- Ensuring all aspects of the program of services and supports are developed, implemented, coordinated and monitored to the highest degree possible.
- Ensuring coordination and management of the overall household operations, medical, financial and maintenance aspects of the waiver services (as applicable) through guiding and directing the Direct Support Professional(s) and Support Service Coordinator(s) of the sites.
We offer the following benefits:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid time off
- 401k plans
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance, short and long-term disability, and voluntary critical illness.
Other benefits include mileage reimbursement, wage increases, and much more!
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in a field of social services or human services.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Must have supervisory/management experience.
- Must be responsible, mature and flexible and possess solid decision-making, time management and communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license and an acceptable driving record.
- Must have own automobile insurance and reliable transportation.
- Must have basic computer skills.
If you are seeking employment that is secure, offers growth opportunities and provides a rewarding job experience, apply today!
Dungarvin is an equal opportunity employer who provides a work environment that is filled with opportunities for personal challenges and rewards. In addition to competitive compensation, benefits and opportunities for growth, we also provide you the chance to make a daily difference in the lives of people with disabilities.
For more information: http://www.dungarvincareers.com/jobs/Program_Director/Provide_supports_and_services_to_individuals_with_developmental_disabilities_/Columbus_Ohio/100/I4/132398/?rcmo_src=Indeed&__jbsrc=A33994A0-29FA-4F5F-9A42-3E23C27D2937&sponsored=0